Märt-Erik Martens from Gelatex
In this episode, we talk to Märt-Erik Martens, CEO and Co-Founder of Gelatex, a startup on a mission to bring down the cost of nanofibrous material used in cultured meat production, wound care and other industries.
Among other things, Märt-Erik will answer the following questions:
- What are nanofibers?
- How does Gelatex manage to reduce the cost of nanofibrous scaffolding used for cultured meat production and wound care by a whopping 90%?
- What is the benefit of participating in accelerators, such as Climate-KIC and Techstars?
- What type of leader is Märt-Erik?
- How to achieve a work-life balance in the fast-paced startup world?
- Is lab-grown meat suitable for vegans?
Listen to the podcast in Estonian on the below links: